28 Jul 2022
BHIT's AGMS and EGMS Approved Strategic Changes to Support Business Transformation
Jakarta, 28 July 2022 — PT MNC Investama Tbk (BHIT or MNC Group or the Company) conducted an Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGMS) and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (EGMS) today. The AGMS has approved the Annual Report of the Company’s Board of Directors and the supervisory report of the Board of Commissioners for the Financial Year ended on December 31, 2021.
Meanwhile, the EGMS has approved to change the name of the Company from PT MNC Investama Tbk to PT MNC Asia Holding Tbk (or other name that approved by the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia). The name change was deemed necessary to align with the Company's line of business and reflects MNC Group’s expansion which has now transformed into a multinational company.
On this occasion, the Company also made changes to the composition of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners to be as follows:
Board of Commissioners
- President Commissioner (Independent) : Agung Firman Sampurna
- Vice President Commissioner : Darma Putra
- Commissioner : Liliana Tanoesoedibjo
- Commissioner : Valencia Herliani Tanoesoedibjo
- Independent Commissioner : Ricky Herbert Parulian Sitohang
Board of Directors
- President Director : Hary Tanoesoedibjo
- Vice President Director : Susanty Tjandra Sanusi
- Director : Tien
- Director : Natalia Purnama
- Director : Jiohan Sebastian
- Director : Henry Suparman
- Director : Yudi Hamka
- Director : Santi Paramita
"Overseeing the business development of MNC Group, a vastly growing multinational company who puts digitalization in almost all lines of business, from now on, I will be directing BHIT in person, to ensure the execution of every laid out roadmap and business strategy. Moving forward, we believe that the Company will deliver optimal performance and affirm its dominating position in the industry." said Hary Tanoesoedibjo.