Planted 10,000 tree seedlings in commemorating the 30th anniversary of MNC Group
Policy & Commitment
The Company’s offices and studios located in Jakarta always strive to realize the implementation of environmentally responsible and resource-efficient buildings, referring to the Regulation of the Governor of DKI Jakarta Province No. 38 of 2012 concerning Green Buildings.
Such policies are reflected in the form of appeals, notices, and Company Regulations aimed at realizing building operations that pay attention to saving, maintaining, and using resources efficiently. The Company ensures the conservation and efficiency of energy and water, indoor air quality, and continuous maintenance to its full potential.
The digital expansion of the Group is the Company’s real work in implementing environmentally friendly and sustainable business practices. The use of mobile applications has increased efficiency and reduced reliance on paper use.
In 2020, the Company will carry out CSR programs and activities in terms of environmental preservation through several activities that are formulated based on the policies and plans that have been determined as follows:
• Reforestation in Pantai Bakti Village, Muara Gembong area, West Java includes beach cleaning to preserve and clean the beach, provide tree seeds, plant trees, and mangroves to take advantage of its roots, and training to reuse shellfish waste.
• MNC Leasing collaborated with MNC Peduli to plant 1,000 mangrove seedlings in the Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK) area, North Jakarta.
• MNC Peduli invited children in Pantai Bakti Muara Gembong Village, Bekasi Regency, West Java, to better understand environmental preservation through a green school program. Children were taught to recycle used things by decorating and painting them.
• Encouraged activities related to the use of environmentally friendly materials and energy at the head office and business entities. The activities include optimizing electronic mail (email) for employees communication, disseminating energy savings to all employees, and maintaining vehicles and operational equipment according to procedures.
• Carried out a consistent water management program to maintain water quality and quality, both for the Company’s sustainable operations and to preserve water conditions in the surrounding environment. The Company has also installed a water treatment plant for the water recycling process.
• Digitization in all business units is an indirect effort to conserve the environment by reducing dependence on paper use (paperless), reducing the direct transaction mobilization to reduce the number of emissions and pollution.
• The Company consistently implements programs to protect and conserve the environment and reduce the impact of climate change.